Shows I’m currently watching:
1) White Collar
A very good show. Currently in its second season.
It’s fun. period… Okay, lots of FUN 😀 Three seasons. Four on the way 🙂
3) The Cape
Wrote about it in a seperate post. Check it out HERE.
Tends to get childish sometimes, especially with the bad CGI, but very entertaining nevertheless. It’s a show all the family can enjoy. Recommended.
Interesting show. Gets better with each season.
6) Being Human (UK)
A vampire, a werewolf, and a ghost live together in the same house and try to “be” human. I like the concept. I like the characters. It’s not one of my favorites but I’ll keep watching. US version is BAD.
I’ve talked so much about this show, haven’t I? Based on the famous novel “The Count of Monte Cristo” by Alexandre Dumas. Worth watching.
Shows I Watch Irregularly:
– Supernatural (Jumped the Shark big time but, well…can’t stop watching.)
– Fairly Legal (New show. Decent so far)
– Primeval (Almost ashamed to admit it… opps, I already did!)
– Misfits (Another British show about a group of kids doing community service who get struck by lightning during a storm, and begin to develop superpowers. Season 1 was so BAD but season 2 was better. My main problem with this show is the language.
– The Vampire Diaries (Gets better with time)
– Off The Map (I think I’ll stop watching this one. I’m giving it one last chance).